Celebrate National Frappe Day! Here are 5 facts about frappes via October 7th is National Frappe Day! — Foodimentary - National Food Holidays
Today’s food fact:
The difference between a noodle and pasta?
Noodles are usually made from common wheat, while pasta is mainly made with durum flour. Generally Noodles are Asian while Pasta is of European decent.
Here are today’s five thing to know about Noodle:
- Australians consume more than 18 million kilograms of noodles every year – that’s almost one kilogram per person!
- In Japan, it is considered good form to loudly slurp your noodles as a way of telling your host that you are enjoying the meal.
- Noodles symbolize longevity in China.
- Noodles have been created from flour and water since 1000BC and today they are more popular than ever.
- Noodles are low in fat and have a very low sodium content.
Today’s Pinterest Board at : Foodimentary
Today’s Food History
- 1790 Jacob Schweppe demonstrated his process for making artificial mineral water.
- 1893 Cream of Wheat was developed by…
View original post 36 more words
So this year I decided to do my drivers licence before I graduate, but getting a license in south Africa is not an easy thing especially if you have never driven a car and have no idea what goes where, how, when and why. But it's even harder when the precess includes standing in long… Continue reading My First driving lesson
why I started this blog. A lot of people asked me why I want to start a blog and if I have any plans of blogging full time. In the next few minutes, I am going to share the three most important reasons why I started this blog. First let me tell you about… Continue reading
This is the excerpt for your very first post.